Saturday, February 28, 2015

Learning, Sharing and Special New Friends At SSLA In Saskatoon

Yesterday I had the honor of being part of the Saskatchewan School Library Association Conference in Saskatoon, Canada.
It was a wonderful day of learning, sharing and lots of new friendships.
The theme of the SSLA Conference was Be The Change You Want To Be In Education and The World....and we all learned lots of amazing ways to be that change.
SSLA is made of of many members and the leading Executive group of leaders.
The night before the conference, we all went to Ayden Kitchen & Bar.  It was amazing and so much fun to sit right in front of the kitchen.
I was happy to see lots of familiar publishers at SSLA....including Capstone and Cantata Learning.
For my digital tools workshop I put this Symbaloo together to share all of the site and resources I included.  You can get to it here.
I left Saskatoon this morning but will always hold my visit and special friends very dear.  Thank you to everyone at SSLA....You are truly the change we all want to see in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment